Friday, January 7, 2011

Discover Unseen Chaing Mai Interesting Travel Places

Hello friends,

Welcome to my new blog and this in my first post. I would like to tell you that i have an inspiration to create this blog because i've been to Chaing Mai many times and i love this city too much and now it is the time to present this lovely city to the world.

This blog is all about interesting places in Chaing Mai, province in the northern region of Thailand, as this province has many interesting places to discover. Chaing Mai has celebrated its 700 birthday a few year ago. It means that this old city has both historical site and natural site for tourist to discover.

In my first post i would like to introduce this nice city to the world though some beautiful imageand i will tell you about each beautiful place in Chaing Mai in my next post. Let see the images.
      Sunrise at Doi Pha Hom Pok
Hor Khan Luang

Maesa Elephant Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment